Monday, March 25, 2013

Easy to NEGLECT

People often ask me how I manage to write and post inspirational tips consistently in the past three years on this forum while many people could not. The answer is simple: The things I found to be easy to do, they found to be easy not to do. I found it easy to set the goals that could change my life. They found it easy not to. I found it easy to read the books that could affect my thinking and my ideas. They found that easy not to. I found it easy to attend the classes and the seminars, and to get around other successful people. They said it probably really wouldn't matter. If I had to sum it up, I would say what I found to be easy to do, they found to be easy not to do. Since several years back, I've made up my mind to adopt tenets of contentment while some are still blaming the economy, the government, and company policies, yet they neglected to do the basic, easy things.

In fact, the primary reason most people are not doing as well as they could and should, can be summed up in a single word: NEGLECT.

Thank God for a new day, week...start building your own Rome now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Financial Doping: When Money Creates an Illusion of Competitive Strength

  In sport, doping refers to the use of prohibited substances or methods to enhance performance beyond what would ordinarily be achieved thr...