Wednesday, August 1, 2012

TarGET...

When I was working in the Insurance industry, there was a lot of talk about target and how people are going extra miles to meet it.

However, I remember one of my colleagues who always maintain that target is not to be met but to be maintained. In other words, target is a driving factor. A motivation which most of the times turn out to be negative.

Perhaps target could be self-imposed. You may tell yourself that you must attain certain level of work. I often do that and it has helped me a lot of times.

For example, I blog on several social media at specified time and keep to this. But when I fail to meet up, I always feel bad.

In view of the above, I am tendering my unreserved apology for my inability to do my usual two blogs in the month of July 2012.

It is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buying Money with Money: The Hidden Cost of a Cash-Driven Economy

There is a phrase that captures a peculiar reality in many developing economies: “We are buying money with money.” At first, it sounds contr...